in the shadow of your ❤
REBLOG AND THEN
AND CLICK ON THE PICTURE. USE YOUR WEBCAM OR NOT.
This is the most wondrous thing. I have turned off all of my lights and I’m sat under my duvet like a secret pioneer into this fantastic little world that I can’t stop watching.
Genuinely one of the coolest things I’ve come across on here.
Ok this is amazing
I spent like 20 minutes just watching it.
omg i dont reblog stuff but fhdbsjfhdbshjfs this needs to be on my tumblr omg //stares
WOAHHH K TURNED THE LIGHTS OUT. TOOK ME A WHILE BUT WHAOOAOOOAHHH
YOU MEAN YOU PEOPLE HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS I LOVE THIS OKAY IT’S MEANT TO REPRESENT HOW DREAMS EVOLVE WITH RANDOM SHAPES AND REPETITIVE IMAGES ANA SOMNIA IS THE BEST THING
(Source: xxill, via valdavalsha)
enchanted as the night;: Helpful Websites To Learn Languages
ESL (English as a Second Language)
General Language Sites
- http://www.fodors.com/language/ - Has Spanish, French, Italian, German, Arabic, Chinese, and Japanese
- http://www.omniglot.com/ - Has basic phrases in almost any language along with idioms and sayings
- http://www.wordreference.com/ - Any language (French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, etc.) to English dictionary
- http://www.bbc.co.uk/languages/ - Basic phrases and vocab in French, Spanish, Greek, Chinese, German, Italian, and Portuguese.
- http://www.languagehelpers.com/ - Has Chinese, Czech, French, German, Latvian, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish
- http://www.smartphrase.com/index.shtml -Has Italian, French, German, Spanish, Greek, Dutch, and Portuguese. Random phrase generator
- http://www.101languages.net/vocabulary/vocabulary.html - Has Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, and Spanish
- http://www.livemocha.com/ - A few people have suggested this site, and it’s incredible. If you want to learn a language on your own, you need this. And it’s free!
- http://vinurminn.tumblr.com/post/15596816573/in-linguistics-a-filler-is-a-sound-or-word-that - Fillers in other languages.
- http://www.elanguageschool.net/ - Has Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Vietnamese.
- http://www.forvo.com/languages/ - EVERY LANGUAGE STUDENT SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THIS SITE!! Pronounces words by native speakers in these languages: English, German, French, Russian, Tatar, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Czech, Chinese, Swedish, Japanese, Finnish, Persian, Hungarian, Greek, Dutch, Korean, Polish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Romanian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Hindi, Wu, Danish, Cantonese, Hebrew, Bashkir, Irish, Esperanto, Galician, Norwegian (bokmål), Indonesian, Serbian, Latin, Interlingua, Lithuanian, Slovak, Icelandic, Croatian, Yiddish, Slovenian, Occitan, Belorussian, Thai, Ancient Greek, Vietnamese, Afrikaans, Lombard, Kurdish, Tagalog, Asturian, Latvian, Welsh, Breton, Basque, Azerbaijani, Tamil, Sanskrit, Sicilian, Bosnian, Armenian, Estonian, Malay, Bengali, Neapolitan, Georgian, Klingon, Min Nan, Scottish Gaelic, Kabardian, Scots, Macedonian, Marathi, Faroese, Chuvash, Lakota, Swiss German, Bavarian, Zazaki, Mongolian and Swahili and many more.
- http://www.internetpolyglot.com/mainMenu.html - Has English, Spanish, French, Chinese, German, Japanese, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Portuguese, Korean, Greek, Arabic, Hebrew, Thai, Latin, Hindi, Polish, Tagalog, Swedish, Romanian, Norwegian, Turkish, Finnish, Farsi, Danish, Indonesian, Czech, Hungarian, Ukrainian, Amharic, Swahili, Bulgarian, and Croatian.
- http://www.engoi.com/en/index.html - Has Greek, Czech, Turkish, Romanian, Polish, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch and Swedish.
- http://www.babelnation.com/ - Has French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish.
Follow thelanguagecommunity.tumblr.com for even more websites!
I am a street photographer in New York City. Several months ago, I was approached by a representative of DKNY who asked to purchase 300 of my photos to hang in their store windows “around the world.” They offered me $15,000. A friend in the industry told me that $50 per photo was not nearly enough to receive from a company with hundreds of millions of dollars of revenue. So I asked for more money. They said “no.”
Today, a fan sent me a photo from a DKNY store in Bangkok. The window is full of my photos. These photos were used without my knowledge, and without compensation.
I don’t want any money. But please REBLOG this post if you think that DKNY should donate $100,000 on my behalf to the YMCA in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn. That donation would sure help a lot of deserving kids go to summer camp. I’ll let you guys know if it happens.
Alright, kiddies, it’s that time again. Giveaway time! This giveaway is kind of sort of celebrating my approaching 30,000 follower mark, but really I just want to get rid of my leftover con merchandise. If you want to see my other tees just head on over to my RedBubble!
Here are the rules (please see before reblogging!):
- This giveaway will end on August 1st, 2013, so you have plenty of time!
- You can only reblog once. I repeat. ONCE. If you reblog more than once, it’s not very fair to the other people who want to win, and plus Tumblr doesn’t show multiple reblogs, so really it decreases your chances of winning.
- Likes do not count.
- You do not have to be following me, but it is always appreciated!
- Please, for the love of god, have your ask or submit page open! I need to be able to contact you through tumblr!
- I do not have any other sizes besides these, so please don’t ask. These tees are what I had leftover from my last con.
- I will not do specific button requests, you get what I pull out of my magical button box. They’re all great though, don’t worry.
- I might throw in some bookmarks! You’ll have to wait and see!
- There will be three winners, each chosen at random with a random number generator.
- Each winner will receive one tee (out of the three shown), three random buttons, a hand-drawn doodle of choice, and a handy-dandy business card (those were leftover too I want to get rid of them jusT TAKE ALL OF MY THINGS).
- If you are chosen as a winner, and your ask/submit pages are not open, I will choose someone else. If you are chosen and your ask/submit pages are up, you must respond to my contact within 24 hours or I will choose someone else.
- I can ship world-wide, and I will pay for shipping. Customs fees are a bitch, but I will do it. Just know that it might take a while for your package to get to you! I’ll let you know when I’m sending them out!
- The winners will get to choose their tees, first come first serve to whomever replies to me first! If you do not get the tee you wanted, I can always send you just a drawing by snail mail and I can choose a different winner of the tee!
Happy reblogging! If you have any questions just ask!
Hetalia: The Beautiful World Animated GIFs!
Meow! To celebrate the simulcast of Hetalia: The Beautiful World, we made some cute animated gifs! Here’s one, but if you want the rest you’ll have to go to our Elite Member forums.
Not an Elite Member yet? Just go to http://www.funimation.com/subscribe to start your FREE 14-day trial.
this is a real post that really has over 40000 notes and 40000 actual people thought this was sensible and funny and even more disturbing still some of those people are allowed outside
The irony is that all those people except white people were in fact stabbed and burned alive (and many other gruesome things) by people like the KKK.
Don’t get me wrong here; persecution isn’t right in any way same or form and I’m indescribably saddened and outraged that horrific things have happened and continue to happen to people because of their race, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, ect. But no one should have to apologize because they are white. Blaming all white people for crimes committed by a few isn’t right and, quite frankly, it doesn’t solve anything for anyone. -steps off soapbox-
**MINA’S HUGE (SOMEWHAT USED) ART SUPPLY GIVEAWAY !!!! **
Hey hey guys! Just cleared out my desk during some winter break cleaning and came across a generous amount of art supplies that I have either used once and never went back to, used a lot but still had some juice in ‘em, OR are brand new!! Figured there’s no need for this stuff to go to waste, so why not make a giveaway out of it?
SO HERE’S THE DEAL. There will be one winner. This winner will receive:
-A small 4x6 black sketchbook, normal paper. [Used. The pages that were used have been removed and the beginning looks a little beat up, but there are PLENTY of clean sheets left!]
-A very small mini photo album. [Brand new.]
-A medium-sized purple sketchbook, thick paper for wet media. [Brand new. The interesting thing about this one - each sheet has a piece of tracing paper right before it. No idea how this can be utilized to its best ability but I’m sure you creative peeps will come up with something!]
-Four prismacolor markers: Sienna Brown, Brick Beige, Dark Brown and Dark Umber. [Used. All tested and work great!]
-Seven prismacolor inking pens, size 05: Black, Red, Orange, Green, Blue, Light Brown and Dark Brown. [Used. All tested and work great!]
-Two thick metallic prismacolor markers: Silver and Gold. [Used. All tested and work great!]
-Two mechanical pencils, both with refills. [Brand new.]
-A sample pack of mini Strathmore paper. [Brand new.]
-A Faber-Castell eraser. [Brand new.]
-A black carrying case to keep it all together! [Brand new.]
-Set of 10 prismacolor colored pencils: White and Red are sadly missing. [Heavily used, but these are expensive colored pencils and there’s no use getting rid of them!]
-Set of 12 metallic colored pencils. [Brand new.]
-Set of 3 blender pens for water-based ink. [Brand new.]
-Cray-Pas pastels. [Used. All tested and work great!]
-Neocolor professional crayons. [Used. All tested and work great!]
-Set of 6 Faber-Castell brush pens. [Used. All tested and work great!]
-A fountain inking pen, complete with plenty of refills! [Used. When testing, it appeared that the previous ink cartridge was running low, but I didn’t want to poke a hole in a brand new one for travel. It will most likely need a new one installed for its next use.]
And that’s everything!! NOW FOR THE RULES.
-ONLY reblogs count.
-You do not need to follow in order to participate.
-Please just one reblog per person… if I see you either reblogging many times or using a giveaway blog you will be disqualified. :(
-I will *ONLY SHIP IN THE UNITED STATES*. This is due to far too many of my etsy orders, previous giveaway, and other past experiences that just ended in nothing getting to its destination overseas. It’s frustrating, but I’ve got to do it this way to ensure the supplies don’t simply get lost.
-You must be okay with giving out your address so I can ship ‘em!
-Your ask box must be open. I will notify the winner and they will have 48 hours to respond, both to confirm that they are located in the US and to provide their address, otherwise I will pick the next person.
And that’s pretty much it! The giveaway will end on THURSDAY, JANUARY 10TH at 9PM. Good luck everybody!!
Brothers. With very different and interesting relationships. XD
This is the most beautiful horse in the world…
shit son this horse is like SPUN GOLD
GOD DAMN IT, FANDOM!
SRSLY FANDOM OMG
(Source: fucksoul, via misskerriej)
My name is Rachel (age 17).
I'm fairly new here so excuse any mistakes or ignorance on my part.
Thanks for stopping by! :')